We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 98,000 companies and used in 150 countries. We have grown from a five-man team to a truly international company of over 800 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
As part of the design system team, your work will revolve around the continuous development of Pipedrive’s design language in our digital interfaces. You will be helping us to evolve, define and craft an extensive component library and document user-friendly design patterns. Additionally, you'll partner with experts in design systems designers and front-end developers to support work efficiency in a team of around 30 product designers.
What you’ll do:
- Evolve and facilitate the look and feel of Pipedrive’s design language, its product components and design patterns
- Maintain consistency by documenting and actively sharing knowledge using the design system
- Work closely with front-end developers throughout the implementation and ensure a high level of quality in the final deliveries
- Make sure there is a consistent brand and UI experience across the whole customer journey
- Mentor product designers who are working in the UX phase of projects
- Advocate for accessibility, design culture, UI consistency and design standards across Pipedrive
- Advocate for simplicity in our product design, across all features, regardless of their complexity
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in product design
- Ambition and passion for designing a constantly evolving product
- The desire to deliver world-class visual design with a strong focus on accessibility and the knowledge of how to accomplish this
- A good understanding of industry standards for designing interfaces and design systems for web-applications
- Excellent knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of management tools like Confluence and Jira is a plus
- Readiness to take full ownership of your work and to take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
What you’ll get:
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks, and, of course, office dogsFreedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- The chance to work on a product loved by 98,000+ companies worldwide
- Competitive salary and bonus system + all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (health and accident insurance, health days, a quarterly contribution to sports, in-house coaches, employee discounts, etc.)
Do you have a burning passion for world-class product design? Then you could be the person to help us take our design system to the next level.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.