Software Developer UI/UX
Zurich Instruments AG
Zurich Instruments is the technology leader for advanced test & measurement instruments for dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many application fields by researchers all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to revolutionize instrumentation by incorporating the latest analog and digital technology into powerful measurement systems for unprecedented functionality and performance.
For our Research and Development team in Zurich we are looking for a
Software Developer UI/UX
You are an expert on UX for applications in research and science. You have experience in the presentation of measurement data on state-of-the-art, web-based user interfaces like the LabOne UI. You like to use latest web technology to achieve best user experience. You are fascinated by user-centric and data-driven applications and you have talent in contributing to a team all focused on getting things up and running. This is your chance to work in a small high-quality R&D team striving for the best-on-market measurement software and hardware solutions.
In this position you will be responsible for
- The UX of our instruments both on the conceptual and on the implementation side together with peers in the team
- Taking the lead in UX topics across the Development and Marketing & Sales Teams
- Design and implementation of UI controls to achieve efficient and concise user experience
- The full design flow from requirement gathering, concept work, mock-ups, implementation, verification, and debugging
- User interface testing framework to enforce high quality standards
To make these endeavors successful, we are looking for a key person that brings
- University degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in user-driven design processes with a strong focus on best user experience
- Excellent communication skills to collect user feedback and perform stakeholder management
- Experience in digital signal processing is a plus
- Experience with continuous delivery oriented frameworks (Jenkins, SVN, git)
- Familiar with UI test scripting languages (Python, Selenium)
Are you a result oriented, self-driven and intrinsically motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion? Do you feel inspired to work within a multicultural, high-tech environment? Zurich Instruments offers a flexible work environment with an open, sporty company culture where people develop and form the base of our success.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com .