What is Avesdo?
Avesdo is a real estate services company powered by technology that serves the leading new home developers and their project marketing partners across Canada. To learn more about Avesdo Technologies, visit www.avesdo.com.
We are experiencing tremendous growth in response to our trusted services and platform, and we’re looking for an innovative UI/UX Designer who will identify clients’ needs and behaviours to create products that are intuitive, effective, and impactful. Working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform, our UI/UX Designer, will employ best practices in development, security, accessibility, and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our clients.
If you want to work as part of a collaborative, cross-discipline agile team that helps each other solve problems across all functions, Avesdo is a great place to grow your career!
Job Status: 6 months term contract!
Location: 100% Remote Work (Remote applicants must reside in Canada and have valid Canadian work authorization).
- Own the design of the user interface and user experience based on customer feedback, latest design patterns and best practices.
- Create mockup and wireframes using various design applications such as Sketch, PhotoShop.
- Implement a clean, modern, and responsive cross-platform application using the latest html and css.
- Work closely with the development team to implement the existing and new modules within the application.
- Talented web and mobile responsive designer who is passionate for technology and up to date with relevant emerging web trends
- 3 years industry experience designing and implementing modern and responsive web applications
- Expert knowledge using various design applications such as Sketch, Zeplin, Illustrator
- Familiar with angular library when designing for front end UI
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Bonus nice to have:
- User research / ethnographic research experience that leads to product strategies and direction
- Experience with HTML5, Canvas, SVG, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Foundation
Why you will love it here?
- Great Culture: We foster a culture of well-being and connectedness! To keep things fun and stress-free we have a number of team bonding activities including weekly game sessions we like to call B4, Virtual Wellness Sessions (meditation, midday stretches, spring step contest), and much more.
- Hyper-Growth: Avesdo is growing exponentially; you'll be joining at an exciting time where your contributions matter every day! You will learn new things in a rapidly evolving company, grow professionally and have a chance to make your mark on a trillion-dollar real estate industry.