Mid Product Designer
We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re continually working hard to keep our global team connected.
Join our Product Design team as Mid-weight Product Designer in a permanent full-time role on our Elements team.
As a mid-weight Product Designer at Envato you are a team member in both the Growth Design team, and your Elements delivery group. You’re responsible for understanding, exploring and solving user and business problems as part of a collaborative and user centred design process on a range of projects balancing the needs of our users with the business goals and company vision.
You are also an active member of an agile product delivery team, and are expected to contribute to team activities via close collaboration with your Design team, Product Managers, Developers and Analysts to solve user problems for the Elements Discover/Experience team and product.
- 3+ years experience in a similar UX/product design role with a portfolio showing examples of how you:
- Explore and understand the user problem via formal and informal research & testing sessions and being able to translate into tangible insights.
- Working with stakeholders throughout the project.
- Explore different design directions and choose a selected option.
- Next steps/lessons learned.
- In depth understanding of user interface design including usability, accessibility and responsive design.
- Experience working with engineers in an Agile or Lean environment to make the dream become a reality.
- Experience with design systems or design system creation a nice to have.
- We’re BCorp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team
- We’re committed to ensuring all our team feel welcome, included and respected
- We support the flexibility to work from anywhere (and when we’re on the move again, the chance to combine work & travel), generous parental leave, wellness programs, social connection and learning opportunities to help you grow
- We welcome all applicants from all backgrounds and are considering applicants to work remotely from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.