Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible.
We are looking for two full-time (mid to senior level) Product Designers. Who will represent the two main characteristics of design: Usability and Desirability in our cross-functional teams, which consist of other designers, developers, researchers, and product people. You will be doing user research, customer interviews, ideation and facilitation, conceptualization, validation/testing, UI based on our design system, and more.
Outcomes for the next 12 months
- Get to know our users and customers through research and interviews.
- Support the teams' current and near-term objectives that are already in the product roadmap.
- Take responsibility for implementing designs supported by our design guidelines and design system.
- Become the driving force for the end-to-end design process within the cross-functional team.
- Team up with the teams' project manager and lead developer to support the long-term objectives by crafting design hypotheses and assumptions that will become new innovative digital solutions.
- Facilitate collaborative design workshops and performing design experiments with prototypes and real users.
- 3+ years of experience from a similar role and a relevant background within digital design.
- An understanding of the work that goes on in Engineering. We do not expect you to code, but you will be a key person in the process from concept, implementation, and to quality assurance and beyond.
- Experience with Figma and Jira or similar design and collaboration tools. You will have to execute your and your team's ideas. To support that we have developed our design system: Airtame UI.
- High proficiency in English and strong communication and presentation skills.
- Curious and willing to ask and answer tough questions.
- Team player, our designs at Airtame are a result of a collective effort.
- Good dealing with ambiguity, we are at the forefront of technology often working in unexplored territory.
- Experience with hypothesis-driven design
- Experience with designing digital products in a Tech-company
- Experience working with other departments: marketing, sales, support, etc.
- You will join an ambitious company that values transparent work-life balance.
- You will be in a professional setting where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Competitive salary and pension.
- Daily lunch, drinks, snacks, and coffee
- Flexible work environment, work style, and autonomy over you own time.
- Office located in the heart of Copenhagen (close to Nyhavn).
Tell us a little about yourself and why you are interested to join us.