Senior UX Writer
Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Writer to join the Creative team and make our platform a joy to use.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Our only customer is the fan. You’ll help them discover and attend great gigs, and make their experience of using DICE as smooth and fun as possible. As the senior leader of our product voice, your words will guide, entice and delight the fans we love to serve.
- Writing, editing and optimising clean and concise copy across app, web and email
- Crafting hierarchies, storyboards, mockups and task flows
- Making sure features are understood and adopted successfully
- Iterating on copy based on its performance in testing
- Working closely with product designers, managers and developers to solve problems
- Ensuring our products resonate globally
- Responsible for maintaining our tone of voice across all product touchpoints, and keeping our product voice guide up to date
- Analysing, experimenting, and always looking for ways to improve
- An excellent communicator
- A strategic thinker who is both creative and analytical
- Keen to collaborate and comfortable flying solo
- Willing to sweat over a two-word CTA as if it’s a billboard campaign
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A strong portfolio showcasing your world-class UX/product writing/content design skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- To be comfortable using data to guide your decisions
- Familiarity with localisation best practices and a passion for designing products for a global audience – not just through translation, but reimagining products so they resonate with cultures around the world
- Strong self-motivation
- Experience managing more junior writers a plus but not essential
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.