About your Team
We are looking for a passionate, and energetic mid-level UX Designer to create the design of easy-to-use, intuitive and user-friendly experiences for our flagship product and its components used by thousands of professionals from the tourism industry. You will join a well-established user experience team and you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the tourism industry and its employees from all over the world, from 21 destinations, as well as their customers.
About your Role
As UX Designer, you will work closely with Product Owners and Developers to improve existing web apps and create new ones. To do this, you will conduct research with stakeholders and users. You are confident to use both Qualitative and Quantitative methods accordingly to answer research questions. You will leverage the findings and insights from your research to base your design decisions.
You'll be working on:
- Gathering and evaluating requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Planning and conducting, user and stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiries, usability studies, as well as other research methods according to what is needed.
- Creating interactive prototypes.
- Iterating and improving your designs based on your findings.
- Documenting research findings in our research repo and sharing them with the rest of the team.
- Maintaining and updating our design system as needed.
- Cooperate with the rest of the UX team
- Solid experience working with a scrum team and preferably on B2B projects (aka approx. 2-3 years).
- Be an active listener and active learner.
- Curiosity to dig into the why's behind that what's.
- Know the difference between assumptions and data.
- Give constructive feedback as well as seek it out for yourself.
- Know when you don't have enough data to make a decision, and what to do to acquire them.
- Understanding of Accessibility standards and basic concepts.
- Understanding the relation of business and user needs so you can prioritize accordingly.
- Strong communication skills. You know how to speak with Stakeholders and Developers, understand them, and articulate your points to them.
- Fluent in the English language is a must. You'll work with International Stakeholders and users from around the globe,
Nice to have
- Experience in Enterprise software.
- Previous experience with web applications.
- A degree in Design, HCI, or any other related field
- A Portfolio | Let your work speak for itself!
We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world's most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute - that's our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
What to expect from us?
We'll believe and trust in you and your abilities and teamwork is an unbreakable value for us.
You will have the opportunity to work with unique people and create solutions together.
We also offer:
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief)
- Flexible working hours (we are currently working from home)
- Relaxed dress code
- Training according to your needs
- Very good remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance
Sound interesting? Please send us your CV in English :)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates within 2 weeks from applying date.
P.S.: Wondering what kind of data we store and what we do with them when you're applying to our job openings?
By submitting your application, you consent to the below statement.
I hereby consent to my personal data included in this CV being processed for recruitment purposes by ANIXE Polska sp. z o.o. having its registered seat in Wroclaw, at ul. Grabiszynska 251A, 53-234 Wroclaw (Poland) and ANIXE Technology HELLAS Single Member PC, 115 Kifisias Avenue, 115 24 (Greece).