Since 2006 PEX has been on a steady march to build and evolve a solution that helps improve the way organizations operate. To make them more efficient, more nimble, more competitive.
PEX has evolved into a robust, secure SaaS solution with a deep suite of workforce spend management capabilities, advanced card controls, real-time visibility into card usage, and improved reconciliation processes. More importantly we are providing a better, more effective solution for thousands of companies and hundreds of thousands of people in the workforce. We work each day to find new ways we can help our community of clients operate more efficiently.
WHO YOU ARE:
PEX is looking to hire a UX Designer with a passion for building best-in-class financial SAAS products. As a key member of the Product team, you will be responsible for defining the user experience for our customers and partner-facing services by working closely with the engineering, marketing, and sales teams. This is a broad and challenging role with significant opportunity, which will strongly influence the direction of the product and company.
The ideal candidate is customer-centric, passionate about all things UX, and continually mastering and incorporating the latest UX and design practices. You should be proficient using multiple design tools and enjoy solving high impact, difficult design challenges. You are comfortable taking a leading role while being highly collaborative and turning abstract ideas into concrete solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design mockups and prototypes for new products and features
- Oversee the end-to-end design of customer-facing functionality
- Work with the engineering and QA teams to ensure high-quality implementation of designs and functionality
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with team members, stakeholders and executives
- Manage and solicit customer feedback on UX
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 3-5 years of related web and mobile application design work experience
- Experience working in an agile framework with user stories and annotated mockups
- Clean aesthetic with proficiency in visual design principles
- Understanding of modern web/app design standards including responsive design, and the iOS, Android and Material design guidelines
- Proficiency with modern web design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Axure
- Experience developing user flows, user journey maps, wireframes, and high quality prototypes
- Experience conducting user research and integrating quantitative and qualitative data into projects
- Strong portfolio of previous professional work with clear contributions on each project
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and writing / presentation skills
- Positive attitude, collaborative, adaptable, resourceful, and motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience working with B2B financial services web applications
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
- Master’s Degree or other training in a related field
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Referral Program