Lead UX Designer
Can you bring creative user-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded UX Design Lead with the experience, passion and creative skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
*You must be willing to come into the London office twice a week once it's safe to return to the office.
Would you like to...?
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to make sure our design solutions are conceptualized and delivered with top-notch quality
- Work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- Support and synthesize primary research, develop insight-driven product strategy, present your ideas and facilitate workshops
- Predict the direction your domain and industry are taking – and make sure we’re at the forefront
- Manage client relationship, support sales activities and identify user-focused business opportunities
- Align and collaborate with other lead designers, locally and regionally
- Challenge and inspire teams to deliver the best possible solution
We would like you to be...
- A skilled expert with 5+ years of professional experience in leading digital projects
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development – leading teams and managing clients , and inspiring both
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A team working and evolving remotely in this current climate – we truly are in this together!
- Virtual cook-alongs, lunches, team activities, and craft sessions that bring us together
- An inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.