Senior UX Designer
Founded in 2012 as the first RESTful API for shipping, EasyPost, a YC unicorn, handles the scale that comes with success. EasyPost is helping e-commerce companies with accurate tracking and logistics. EasyPost pushes boundaries and changes the status quo through our RESTful API, allowing companies greater control over their shipping. We continue to disrupt the shipping industry, and this is the best time to get on board. We are out to do things differently, to consistently change, grow, and progress. We are delivering hope and spreading smiles to homes all across the country. Join us in building simple shipping solutions to enable sellers to define & rate postage, buy it, and track it in transit.
EasyPost is seeking a Senior User-Experience (UX) Designer to join our Product team. You will be responsible for all aspects of user experience, including but not limited to user research, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes, and iterating in accordance with user-testing. If you enjoy working in start-ups and can thrive in an autonomous work environment, then we would love to meet you!
What You Will Do:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive and elegant user experiences, across a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify UX inefficiencies and leverage data to support proposed improvements
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Ensure the design vision is executed accurately during the development process.
- 5+ years of UX design experience
- Experience working for a high-growth SaaS or e-commerce company
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns
- Experience using design applications such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, LucidCharts, etc.
- Extensive experience using UX design best practices to design solutions - strong visual design skills a big plus
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, product managers, and engineers.
- Ability to work autonomously but able to work well within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive compensation package and equity
- Work from home stipend $100/month (net)
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off
- Collaborative culture with a supportive team
- A great place to work with unlimited growth opportunities
- The opportunity to make massive contributions at a hyper-growth company
- Make an impact on a product helping ship millions of packages per day
Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants: