Uptech is looking for a UI / UX Designer. We are a young Design Team at Uptech that will not leave you to fend for yourself with your tasks. The basis of our interaction is close collaboration, both within the Design Team and with the Product Team and stakeholders.
Within our community we help each other, collaborate for more efficient work, regularly share feedback. On our own initiative, we share new knowledge gained in the team. Desire of our designers to give public talks and publish articles is always supported and we are doing our best to help this happen effortlessly.
We are following the top processes in the industry, building a user-centric design by deeply understanding the user’s needs. Enough just reading about it, it's time to do it, join us.Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
• You have at least 1 years of commercial experience as a UI/UX Designer;
• You have good understanding of iterative development approach;
• You have good understanding of the user research and testing;
• You have good knowledge of mobile design patterns, iOS and Android guidelines;
• You have experience with responsive web design;
• You are able to translate wireframes into UI, provide variability of styles;
• You have experience in prototyping and interaction design;
• You have extensive experience of work with Figma, using components and auto-layouts;
• You have an understanding of atomic design;
• You have at least an Upper-Intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• UX copywriting skills;
• Motion design skills.
What you will do:
• Conduct and participate in product workshops;
• Translating wireframes into UI;
• Moodboard and design concepts creation;
• Presenting your work results to stakeholders and product team;
• Preparing assets for the development team;
• Collaborating with other designers, developers, PMs, and stakeholders to achieve the best results;
• Planning and estimating design activities;
• Analyzing technical requirements of projects;
• Holding and reporting a regular and clear status of the design progress.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and designers);
• Online or offline whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our Design team).