Apply for this job
As a Senior UX Designer, you will envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and thoughtful. You’ll take on complex big data projects and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs that our customers around the world love, whether they are first time non-technical users or sophisticated data experts.
You collaborate with other Designers, Product Management, Engineering and our Product Analyst throughout the process, helping define the first user workflow, creating mock-ups, supporting software design and build, product launch and ultimately our customer’s satisfaction. At each stage, you anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure the final product surprises and delights them.
We strive to create intuitive, innovative products that our customers love… products that make big data easy to navigate and take action on. By understanding not only our customer’s desired outcome, but also their needs, behaviors and how they are individually measured, we strive to ensure they are successful.
Our team of UX Designers are maniacal about quality, usability and simplicity. We work collaboratively as a team to solve complex data challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have deep, hands-on experience at an enterprise grade software-as-a-service company, preferably in the realm of marketing. You have strong organizational, interpersonal and collaboration skills, along with a good understanding of the enterprise software development process.
You will join an exciting team of doers who are passionate about building applications that change the lives of marketers, sales people and service center agents… and the customers they serve. Being a late-stage start-up we thrive on change and are looking for another like-minded, smart person to join our team. The core of our applications product management team is located in Mountain View, CA and this position will be based there.
● Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders in sales and sales engineering, and provide creative thoughtful solutions to build concise user-centric product vision and user journeys.
● Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by leading brainstorming sessions, developing wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups and supporting high fidelity prototypes.
● Contribute to UX vision and strategy, build strong relationships which generate buy-in and operationalize the design strategy across the organization.
● Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes which are driven by user research, define refinements and improvements in product design, and present concepts, proposals and updates to executives.
● Utilize a data-driven approach to evolve our design system and integrate user feedback and business requirements to iterate our product designs.
● Work with Product Management to validate designs and verify the direction of our roadmap with customers.
● Bachelor’s degree in a UX or Design related field (human-computer interaction, human factors, graphic design, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.)
● 5+ years of experience in the creative or design industry in SaaS software development or related
● Track record of utilizing qualitative and quantitative insights in design.
● Proven success bridging cross-functional multi-cultural teams, including working directly
with enterprise software product management or engineering teams.
● Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly,
analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
● Team Player with proven ability to influence others.
● An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop and see things through to
fruition, ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environments is crucial
● A portfolio of projects that demonstrate the range of your creativity, the kind of innovation
that you bring to the table, and types of experiences you’ve created.
● The ability to present and explain creative ideas to executives both in Product and Sales.
● Ability to generate detailed, interactive prototypes
● Working knowledge of Figma or similar, JIRA/Confluence and Google Workspace
● Experience with Marketing Technology or complex business-2-business products.
● Speaks Japanese (bonus points)
Who we are:
Treasure Data employees are enthusiastic, data-driven and customer-obsessed. Our actions reflect our values of honesty, reliability, openness and humility. Treasure Data moved to remote-based work in March 2020 and is committed to ensuring it remains agile to accommodate shifting preferences of its workforce. While we are not working shoulder-to-shoulder, we still work side-by-side, finding unique ways to connect and create together while also respecting each other’s life priorities outside of work. We offer competitive salary and benefits and named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work. Treasure Data is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we do:
Treasure Data is the only enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) that harmonizes an organization’s data, insights, and engagement technology stacks to drive relevant, real-time customer experiences throughout the entire customer journey. Treasure Data helps brands give millions of customers and prospects the feeling that each is the one and only. With its ability to create true, unified views of each individual, Treasure Data CDP is central for enterprises who want to know who is ready to buy, plus when and how to drive them to convert. Flexible, tech-agnostic and infinitely scalable, Treasure Data provides fast time to value even in the most complex environments.
Agencies and Recruiters: We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!