UI/UX Product Designer
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
*Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year.
- Team Augmentation / Staffing: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
As a product designer at FullStack Labs, you'll need to be able to create user flows, conduct user research, wireframe concepts, create high-fidelity mockups, prototype complex apps, and work directly with clients, developers, and project managers. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What We're Looking For:
- Have 3 years of professional Product Design experience. (5+ years preferred, but not required.)
- You know your way around modern design software and are proficient with Figma, AdobeXD, or Sketch. (We prefer Figma)
- Are attentive to details in design relating to styling, interactions, and design systems.
- Are able to manage projects autonomously and serve as a design expert on the team.
- Can communicate your decision-making process and present your designs internally and to clients.
- Have a foundational understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You have a Four-Year College degree.
- You are consistently reliable in getting in things done on time and we've heard your taste in design is top-notch.
You'll thrive as a Product Designer at FullStack Labs if you:
- Competitive pay in US dollars
- 27 days per year of Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, holidays)
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- English Classes
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.