Spenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in Southeast Asia.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (100+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Help define the roadmap, goals, and vision for the product.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to research and develop cohesive design plans, create concepts, and oversee the development of prototypes.
- Work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the final design output meets the needs of the organization and/or customers.
- Manage all aspects of the design process; from research and ideation to creative conceptualization and design. Also, deliver delightful solutions that drive impact.
- Initiate design and research activities to be performed and provide on-the-job training to enhance the core competence of team members.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and deliver on expectations within deadlines with a high level of changes and iterations required.
- Build and lead his/her own UX team.
- Preferably Master degree with work experiences form top 3 unicorn companies in Indonesia.
- Preferably work experiences from Digital and/or Payment Field.
- Minimum 6 years work experience with at least 2 years of project management, or in a leadership position with a history of strong project management skills, well-versed in data-informed product design and development.
- Minimum 4 years as a hands-on Designer (education background could range from Visual Communication Design, UI/Interaction Design, Product Design, or any other relevant Design disciplines).
- Excellent understanding of design process and principles.
- User-centered approach towards design solutions.
- Good UX documentation: flow, wireframe, and prototype.
- Able to consider the whole picture while working through details.
- Portfolio of previous design projects is a must.
- Deep understanding the connection between research, prototyping, and wireframing through design process.
- Demonstrate the ability to use UX tools such as Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge about UX trends.
- Communicate design ideas and collaborate with cross-functional team or stakeholders.
- Conduct in person user test to observe one's behaviour and extract the essence of one's thought into wire-frame and better flow
- Experience in presentation and mentoring is a plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in the design and technology sectors.
- A track record of mentoring high-performing interdisciplinary design teams.
- Keen eye for details and organised nature, highly motivated to problem solve.
- Possess maturity in thinking big picture and combined with a deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity in using design systems and any other digital design, prototyping, and/or resource & project management tools.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!