Who are we?
Here at ADDX, we believe in a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. That is why we’ve built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
In 2021, we raised USD 50 million in Series A funding led by Japan Investment Corporation and Development Bank of Japan. Among other esteemed investors, we are backed by Singapore Exchange and Heliconia, a subsidiary of Temasek.
We have gone through a total re-brand and promise this to be an exciting time. An integral part of a fast-growing team enabling investments in unicorns, pre-IPO companies, and hedge funds, your role is to innovate and discover new solutions.
If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
Who are we looking for?
The candidate must be an independent, self-motivated creative professional, capable of adapting quickly to a fast-paced environment. This is an active hands-on role that will require you to solve complex visual and interaction design challenges. You should also have an extremely developed sense of design and impeccable attention to detail.
- Translate ideas and concepts into a user-centric design
- Contribute to design development throughout the entire lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables
- Push creativity, spark fresh ideas, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving a problem
- Develop visual design prototypes ranging from comps to interactive mock-ups
- Communicate design rationale effectively to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling visual designs of interactive experiences
- Develop the visual interface specifications
- Work closely with developers and engineers to deliver the final product
- Deep understanding of platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios
- Relevant B.S./B.A degree
- Ideally a minimum of 3-5 years experience in related professional work
- Experience in user research activities such as usability testing, user interviews and surveys with users to discover their needs and learn about their pain points
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating the successful delivery of great UX
- A strong working knowledge of interaction design and user-centered experience design
- Excellent visual and user experience design skills; attention to detail and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color and layout
- Strong proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or other similar tools
- Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Demonstrate knowledge in designing for a web / mobile product across multiple platforms
- Experience in Finance / Financial Industry a plus
Please include URL(s) to an online portfolio in addition to your resume, as submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.