Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Product Designers for Veeva Vault are passionate about solving complex problems for our customers and users in the life sciences industry. On the Vault team, you will have the opportunity to work on applications that are making a real difference in people’s lives. Our products cover the span of clinical trials, quality and manufacturing, and drug registrations and we reach millions of users. Veeva is recognized as an industry leader and has received numerous accolades for its workplace leadership, growth, and technology innovation. We also pride ourselves on being an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are seeking a Product Designer who can take the lead on new and existing experiences within the Vault application. You are a curious and critical thinker who takes a very methodical approach to solve complex design problems. You ask a lot of questions, like to look at things from different angles, and you seek out and thrive upon different input and opinions from your teammates. You can self-direct, but you also know the importance of collaboration and you do not work in a silo. You work hard and have fun and you naturally build strong relationships with other team members and across the company.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, quality assurance, and design team members on research activities, brainstorming sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts
- Advocate for our users through participation in human-centered research and design
- Produce mocks, flows, sketches, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences and features
- Present design concepts and research findings to peers and senior leadership while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
- Collaborate with designers working on other applications to establish patterns and best practices at the platform level
- Be ready and excited to contribute to the growth of your design team and foster a collaborative team spirit
- At least 2+ years creating compelling user experiences, preferably in the enterprise SaaS space
- A good balance between interaction design and visual design skills, with the ability to create pixel-perfect mocks
- An available online portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very collaborative with a keen sense of humor – you like to have fun and laugh
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, etc.)
- Degree or equivalent work experience in relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc)
Nice to Have
- Experience creating prototypes using Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Experience with building components and design systems (specs, design tokens, accessibility requirement, color palette)
- Knowledge of technologies including React.js, CSS(Sass, Less), HTML
- Front end development experience
Perks & Beneifts
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.