Tendo’s UX and Product Design team is looking for someone to bring our apps to life with a personality that feels authentic, sympathetic, lighthearted, and human. This person should be a technically proficient writer, experienced in writing copy for user interfaces, with a style that is thoughtful, and succinct. This person will collaborate with a team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers.
What if technology could help build a healthier world? What if scheduling a doctor’s visit was as easy as reserving a table? What if doctors could spend more time healing patients and less time entering data? What if…?
At Tendo, we are reimagining what is possible in healthcare. We are a software company on a mission to deliver exceptional healthcare experiences, better clinical outcomes, and greater efficiency for patients, caregivers, and providers. By bringing continuity to healthcare’s complex and disconnected landscape, we see an opportunity to build a healthier, more connected world where seeking, delivering, and managing care is frictionless.
This role is currently remote. Tendo has hubs in San Francisco, CA, Salt Lake City, UT and Philadelphia, PA. Ideally we would prefer a candidate in one of these locations, but it's not a requirement.
- Create, document, and own the writing style for Tendo’s applications. Help people who use Tendo feel welcome, empowered, and included
- Write copy that’s clear, concise, and consistent across multiple applications and touchpoints
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process
- Influence strategic decisions across, and within products to improve the overall experience
- Ensure consistency across applications and the platform
- Align tone and writing with Tendo’s mission and values
- 5+ years professional writing experience
- Demonstrated UX writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an eye for small details
- Experience writing copy for web/mobile products
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to both provide and receive constructive criticism, and an appreciation for its importance within the creative process
- Passion for Tendo’s mission and empathy for our diverse community
- Portfolio of writing samples
Nice to gave
- Experience with healthcare and medical writing are a plus
- Experience writing for social impact products or audiences is a plus
- Solid understanding of email marketing and social channels are a plus
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- A great sense of humor
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.