Founded in 2012, Botify is an enterprise software company that helps brands turn organic search into an efficient, measurable, and sustainable channel for both traffic and revenue growth. Powered by a unique unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes, Botify delivers an end-to-end SEO management solution that enables customers to unlock the true growth potential of their website.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more, including Expedia, Macy's Farfetch, Marriott, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times.
Botify also partners with leading technology and services companies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress VIP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Bing, Jellyfish, Chameleon Collective, Foresight Digital, Contentsquare, and iPullRank.
Botify is a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, and Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced designer who will elevate the user experience of our products by applying user research, UX and UI skills to our product. A key member of our Product team, you will join other designers and product managers and partner with the engineering team and of course, our customers.
What you will do :
- Listen to our users. You will develop empathy for our users’ pain points and let their needs guide us to the best solutions. You will participate and lead research and testing sessions to gauge the effectiveness of and iterate on design solutions
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle. Working closely with engineering and product you’ll delight our users with elegant but practical solutions. Your work will include: mapping user flows, prototyping interactions, creating high-fidelity mocks, and overseeing the building process.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Iterate quickly on ideas to find the best solution by being clear on the hypothesis and having a plan on how to validate them quickly
- Collaborate to create product style guides and design references
Who you are :
- You have at least 4 years of experience, with solid UX thinking and visual design skills
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks, brainstorm initial design concepts and make strategy come to life.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for a test.
- You like working in a fast-paced environment with the autonomy to find the best solutions through data and user research. You ideally have experience in design sprints.
- You’re a team player with a sense of humor, a desire to learn and to share
- You’ve shipped many products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences. An experience in data-visualization is a plus.
- You can engage with end-users in English (oral & written)
In addition to the skills and experience we are looking for, our ideal candidate would embody our core values:
Learn Fast. Progress Faster.
Go the Extra Mile. It’s Never Crowded.
Work Hard. Stay Humble.
Be Bold. Be You.