Senior UX Product Designer
Airtime is hiring Senior UX Product Designers to own and shape our product features, working across every stage of product development. We value designers who are creative, organized, clear communicators, and work collaboratively. Our pay is highly-competitive, we provide 99% of health insurance benefits to employees and their family, we offer industry-leading perquisites to assist you in managing your work and life. Work remote or onsite, it’s your option!
A bit about the Role
- Collaborate with our VP of Product Design to raise the bar of design thinking and execution across all our digital products
- Work with design, product management, and engineering to generate ideas and turn them into a fun and user-friendly product experience
- Collaborate with User Research teams to turn insights into disruptive ideas
- Advocate for Airtime users across all aspects of the business
- Partner with the wider design team to find creative ways to increase design productivity and efficiency
- Promote best practices and standards to accelerate the ideation process
A bit about You:
- Mobile design experience / Senior 5+ years
- Display an outstanding portfolio, showcasing wireframing and product ideation from concept to shipping with details on your role and contribution
- Expertise in working with Figma and/or Sketch -- particularly components, libraries, auto layout, and plugins
- Exceptional understanding of best practices for design process and principles
- Solid understanding of how to craft usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to millions of users
- Experience working and collaborating with complementary diverse teams in a multi-faceted, rapid-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills
- You are USA based
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.