Signpost helps home service professionals attract, connect with, and grow their customer base. We are passionate about solving real world problems for our extremely busy customers with our SaaS platform. Through agile development paired with continuous discovery, we build products to help our pros run their business more efficiently and make their lives easier daily.
We are looking to add a contract UX designer to join our team to highlight and advocate for our users, solving their most meaningful problems and creating a delightful customer experience. This is a remote contract position.
About the role:
Working closely with Product Management, Engineering, and various other departments, the UX designer will blend your passion for research, design, prototyping, and testing to solve problems for the home service professional. You’ll develop a strong understanding of our customers’ problems. You will build well-structured user flows and seamless customer experiences across our mobile and web applications.
We are looking for someone that is curious about our customer, that has a great eye for design and information hierarchies and can juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Importantly, you're a hungry, energetic problem-solver.
- Conduct and organize user research on a weekly basis- usability testing, competitive analyses, and discovery
- Quickly test new features through prototyping and wireframing to solicit feedback from customers
- Translate raw data into actionable insights and test hypotheses
- Leverage insights from research to create user flows, information hierarchies/layouts, and customer journeys
- Build UI wireframes and interactive low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Communicate and define great user experiences and best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally to reach shared team goals
- Participate as a key member of an agile team
- 2+ years of user research and UX design experience for web and mobile applications
- Strong track record of effective communication and collaboration with various stakeholders to produce great customer experiences and drive business outcomes
- Experience with UX research methodologies, interaction models, user flows, wireframes, and prototyping
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Agile experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
We are a passionate team that is dedicated to making the home service professionals’ lives easier. We value ownership over what you do, learning, and creating a wonderful customer experience both in the product and across our entire organization.
We are growing and recently acquired a company to help us increase our footprint and help our home pros increase the effectiveness of their business.
This role’s hourly rate will range from $30 to $45 depending on experience.
How To Apply:
Please provide your resume along with your portfolio to apply.
We can’t wait to meet you and have you join our team!
Check us out at signpost.com