Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2020, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more. We are building a world-class Crew of talented and mission-driven individuals, and we are excited to expand globally with the introduction of our first European market, Spain!
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design, Marketing, and Operations to develop, shape, and deliver on a User Experience Research strategy.
- Build, own, and execute user research roadmaps, documentation, and processes.
- Conduct remote (moderated and unmoderated) and in-person research using methods such as customer interviews, surveys and questionnaires, usability tests, card sorts, et cetera.
- Create compelling and persuasive narratives based on your expert-level analysis of quantitative and qualitative data. Use it to inform and influence organizational product and communication strategies.
- Evangelize User Research and help the company develop a deep understanding and empathy for our customers.
- BS/MS/PhD in Human Behavior related fields (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in applied product research
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without a visa
- Experience managing concurrent projects involving cross-functional teams
- Experience creating a ‘Jobs To Be Done’ or CXO framework
- Personal or professional experience in the real estate or hospitality industry
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends, competitor products, relevant published literature and UI/ UX/human factors research strategies
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.