Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
A mission critical role for S4 is the UX Designer position; you'll join an embedded team and help shape internal products and tools for one of the world's biggest tech companies.
Your time will be spent primarily at one of our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York City. Please note that due to COVID-19, we’re all working remotely until at least July 2022.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, curious, asks the right questions, and delights in the fine details of their craft. They can stay humble while pushing the work forward in an environment that encourages expression, inclusivity, and collaboration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create design concepts, user flows, wireframes and delivery assets, from sketches to specs.
- Help solve complex business problems with modern UIs informed by an established internal design system.
- Define interaction layers, patterns and components around them.
- Create prototypes and related documentation to support your concepts and hypothesis
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team, creating and leading presentations to clients and other stakeholders in writing, in person, or over video chat.
- Develop strong client relationships and be seen as a true partner with a deep understanding of their brand and product offerings.
- Focus on detail, quality, and timeliness.
- Consistently turn around top-notch creative work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Be a champion for our culture and values.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working as a UX/Product Designer.
- You are authorized to work in the United States.
- A stellar portfolio that shows creative range, experience with tech clients, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in taking wireframes all the way to high-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups and working with engineers to handoff those designs.
- An understanding of data-privacy and accessibility standards, and an advocate for inclusive design principles
- Ability to present work clearly and effectively to communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- Demonstrable skills with Figma, Sketch, Google products, and the Adobe Suite and experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work remotely, as well as in person.
- Solid understanding of prototyping in Figma or similar design programs
- Understanding of UX research methodologies and ability to execute some of them if needed.
- Knowledge around heuristics and UCD best practices and principles.
- Previous experience using Material Design System is a plus.
- Creative problem-solving skills to tackle complex creative problems and bring new ideas to life.
- Great communication skills and experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work to clients through writing, in person, or over video chat.
- Ability to work quickly through multiple iterations while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.