UX Research Analyst
11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
What is 11:FS
Pulse is a product insights platform which gives designers, researchers and product people working in financial services a glimpse into the experience that real users are having when using FS products from around the world.
Our content library includes 4,000+ user journey recordings from 500+ brands in 50 countries. The recordings are collected, processed and analysed by our content team with many new journeys being published each month.
The Pulse team has big ambitions for the year ahead as we look to expand the featureset of the platform and explore new content opportunities in order to inspire and empower our users to build better digital experiences.
What will you be doing here?
- Utilising your experience in the UX field to conducting expert UX analysis of financial apps and websites from all over the world
- Using your knowledge and developed opinions about UX/UI design to confidently drafting written summaries of your analysis, whilst scoring the user journeys based on the Nielsen Norman usability heuristics.
- Proofreading and publishing content drafted by other team members, ensuring our high quality standards are met consistently
- Acquiring user journeys from our panel of users and contributing to our acquisition plan
- Helping the Pulse team identify new financial service products to include in the platform
- Produce editorial content to guide Pulse users towards particularly interesting or high-quality product experiences, eg producing playlists with commentary
- Contributing towards our weekly newsletter, writing about trending financial services/fintech topics (e.g. banking, blockchain/crypto, investing, insurance etc)
- Taking on a lead role in the planning, acquisition and production of Pulse’s content, plus an active role in the Team’s editorial ambitions
- Assisting the team on regular UX Research projects and getting involved in the Pulse product roadmap
- Line managing other team members and assisting them in completing weekly targets
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.