ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Sydney, Santiago, London, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bengaluru, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction, and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
Join our growing product team and be a part of our mission in enabling millions of heroes to exceed expectations. It’s an amazing opportunity to work alongside our dynamic team, who are serving more than 5000 enterprises today including Atlassian, Cisco, Morgan Stanley, NASA and the United Nations.
This is a role for a humble, hungry and smart design generalist (yet nothing stopping you from becoming a specialist). We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to elevate design focus in our product squads -- a team of product manager, engineers and designer like you! You’ll drive all design aspects within an autonomous, cross-functional product squad, as part of working together to solve problems, iterate on, ship products and make impact on our business and customers.
Success (What defines your success in this role)
- Increased user satisfaction, through a deep understanding and ability to improve Time to Goal, product NPS, stickiness, completion rate, and more.
- Usability as a competitive advantage, through heuristic evaluation, delivering quality UX and carefully designed solutions that set the product apart from competition.
- Conduct discovery, ideation, solutioning and design of small scale products or features.
- Refine and prioritize design backlog according to product or team priority.
- Ensure design performance meets KPIs.
- Participate in mapping the value proposition and customer problems of the product.
Essential functions & skills
- Develops design expertise, applies design practice and guidelines to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on design problems, exercises judgment within defined methods and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Applies learned techniques and contributes to analysis and investigation to solve problems. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships to resolve mutual problems by collaborating with others.
- Focuses on providing standard professional advice and creating initial reports/analyzes for review by experienced team members.
- Typically a minimum of 2 years of hands-on professional experience as a UX and UI Designer, preferably for enterprise web applications.
- An appreciation for agile methodologies and processes.
- Motivated, growth-mindset, resourceful, energized to influence design.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes using modern tools like Figma, Invision, or in the browser with HTML and CSS.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills to lead workshops and convey your ideas, with excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ServiceRocket offers full benefits and a slew of additional perks. You’ll enjoy working in an awesome environment with a bright, fun group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to help fast growing Internet companies to succeed. If you are excited by this, we’d love to hear from you. Come grow with us!