UX Content Writer
Extend is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology, and top-notch customer service. After a $260M Series C financing round, we are ready to continue to scale our organization and grow beyond our $1.6B valuation.
Our API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant's end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters. We are a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco (and since COVID began, fully remote) that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits. Extend is simplifying the technology stack for the extended warranty industry.
About the Role:
We are looking for a marketing content specialist to drive our content strategy for our consumer-facing offers on merchant partner sites. You’ll drive higher attach rates and more revenue for our merchant partners with custom content that converts. By prioritizing, optimizing, and writing our offers content, you’ll be directly driving revenue growth for our merchant partners and Extend.
The right candidate will be creative, analytical, detail oriented, and driven by the passion for bringing breakthrough work to life!
What You'll Do:
- Write copy source enhanced imagery for our offer experiences that are published on our merchant partner websites
- Optimize and continually improve our offers content
- Analyze merchant and category performance to drive insights and provide recommendations for higher attach rates
- Support new Content Management System launch with QA, content setup, and feature requests
- Collaborate with programs, design, analytics, and marketing to create content that drives results and meets compliance requirements
- Setup, lead, and execute A/B tests to find the highest performing images and designs
- Build a custom content process and maintain the backlog to support business needs
- Use performance data to inform the future content approaches and ideas
- Provide the creative direction for the offer experience iconography and images
- Learn and adhere to compliance best practices to output content that is accurate and effective
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years eCommerce experience, ideally in a consumer marketing focused role
- Understanding of eCommerce best practices and UX/UI
- Comfortable digging into data to spot opportunities
- Ability to produce error-free content that’s distributed on our merchant partner websites
- Strong attention to detail
- A curious, humble, collaborative contributor who takes initiative
- Someone who likes to think big and also execute
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude who thrives working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Life at Extend:
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley