You are a talented designer creating amazing user experience. You have an eye for clean and purposeful design, proven UI/UX skills and you’re able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. You’re able to synthesize all of this into intuitive and functional user interface.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative designs that mesh with product direction plus existing UI.
- Illustrate design concepts and ideas in wireframes, story boards, process flows, and user activity/interaction diagrams.
- Develop mockups and prototypes.
- Design graphic user interface elements for all platforms.
- Manage and build out graphic elements’ library housing company logos, style guide, etc.
- Establish, manage, update and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Design/Art, or Computer Science with 7+ years’ experience in web UI/UX - designing complex web applications with dynamic web content, for example, information portals or enterprise applications (ERP, CRM).
- Proficient in design software, CSS and HTML.
DocMatter provides a peer-to-peer collaboration platform that facilitates knowledge transfer across a global network of highly-engaged healthcare professionals to provide life-changing patient outcomes. We facilitate global conversation among health care providers, paving the way for clinicians with unique expertise and interests to share, discover and learn.
This position is a full-time role working out of our San Francisco headquarters a few blocks from the Ferry Building; we value your physical presence in building our cohesive team!
Our employees are passionate about improving knowledge within healthcare and our seasoned leadership team has a breadth of experience across industry, teaching and research. Come and join our driven, talented and rapidly growing company!