As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience ensuring customer
satisfaction and loyalty. You will be working with customers and product managers to understand their
requirements and design intuitive customer interfaces that simplify product usage and help achieve
important business objectives.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of conducting user research and interviews, understanding business
requirements and technical limitations, and translating them into user flow, customer journey maps,
wireframes, and prototypes. You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product
and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Work closely with Product managers, engineering team, and designers to conceptualize intuitively, delightful, pixel-perfect interfaces and visual design artifacts with the user in mind
- Conduct customer interviews and research to understand their needs and pain points and help identify the best solutions
- Design and iterate design at multiple levels of fidelity - sketches, wireframes, information architecture, and mock-ups within short timeframes
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Communicate the design effectively to end-users and internal stakeholders through clear presentations and working prototypes
- Establish and promote design guidelines, design thinking, design process, and standards throughout the organization
- Stay updated with design innovations, conferences and Implement industry best practices.
- 5 years experience in designing UI/UX for a digital product
- Strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail
- Familiarity with the standards followed on Web, Android, and iOS platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Information Architecture is a bonus
- Good knowledge of working with design tools like Adobe XD or Figma etc.