About the role:
As a Product Designer at Heady, you will paint product visions for clients and drive design directions from creating wireframes and prototypes, conducting user research, to creating high fidelity designs for products across industries.
- Partner closely with product managers, software engineers, product owners, and strategists to ship experiences that delight users.
- Own the design of projects and ensure final designs are on-brand and on-budget and deliver on product strategy goals.
- Co-lead kick-offs, ideation workshops, and presentations with clients.
- Perform qualitative or quantitative research activities and validate design through usability tests.
- Collaborate with our small yet mighty design team to cultivate a creative design process built on cross-functional collaboration.
- Create wireframes, IA, user flow, production-ready design, and motion design
- Deliver experiences that are inclusive and accessible for all audiences.
- Have proudly worked on apps that are in the App Store or Google Play.
- 2+ years of product design experience, ideally in the agency industry
- Have a good understanding of typography, layout, color, and accessibility, iOS & Android UI patterns.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can translate customer needs, behaviors, and project requirements into concrete designs.
- Experience effectively presenting and communicating your design decisions to clients and team members.
- Experience in motion design/UI animation is a plus.
We’re a fun interactive agency on a mission to make highly-rated apps that help businesses grow—and make people actually feel good about being on their phones. We offer a multitude of services – strategy, product design, software engineering, testing, marketing, analytics, and maintenance – all of which come together to form a product that delights.