Job Description - Product Designer
MediBuddy is India’s number 1, ISO Certified Medical App that lets one consult Specialist Doctors 24X7 over a tele, video call or even a chat within 30 minutes. It is the award-winning technology platform that transforms the health insurance industry at the very core. MediBuddy, with its diverse offerings for various stakeholders of the health benefits industry, makes the process of discovering, accessing, utilizing and monitoring health benefits seamless and real-time. It is built in an integrated platform for online consultation, ordering medicines & booking lab tests, managing insurance covers etc. With over 6 Million+ Indian users, 5000+ MD Doctors, funding from Bessemer venture partners, Rebright partners and other investors, MediBuddy is scaling rapidly in its quest to help millions more.
MediBuddy provides consultation services for patients of all age groups in several key medical, disciplines such as dermatology, gynaecology, sexology, paediatrics, general medicine, psychiatry,weight management etc. Every user can avail transparent, tech-enabled, round-the-clock and multi-language services. Also, ordering medicines and booking lab tests is only a click away for all our customers!
“MediClinic” is our very own OPD services with 300+ clinics across India to support immediate wellness or medical needs of our customers. With the recent pandemic, MediBuddy has been instrumental in helping multiple corporates to get back to workplace with right safety norms.
With focus on Mental wellness, MediBuddy has curated a specific program for mental wellness of their customers to help them deal with any stress in a confidential and appropriate manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a look consistent with all of our products while pleasing our users.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively (UX Researchers & Designers, Product Managers, Marketing and Engineers) We take a human-centered approach to bring to life intuitive, unified experiences
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Market and promote products and features so users understand what they're getting and what the benefits are.
- Work with the lead product designer on the design of various mobile applications across IOS and Android.
- Work closely with your developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications.
- Continue to expand knowledge of new design methods and technologies, as well as strengthen the current knowledge base.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of user interface design experience, designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Exceptional graphic design skills
- Strong and flexible skills in Visual design and Interaction design
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Exceptional design talents with a stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to the diverse subject matter—from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- A love of collaboration and learning
- A fearless and positive attitude
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Designing pixel-perfect interfaces with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, communication design or a related design discipline
- Can be a self-made designer with a proven track record
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Experience in designing motion graphics will be helpful
- A good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, usability analysis, and user-centered design.
- Learning: As a fast paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Team: Get to work with an awesome team of Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Mission: Get to see the impact of your work in helping millions of users get access to healthcare
- Workplace - easy access & comfortable office, near heart of Bangalore @Diamond District, Indira Nagar [https://www.youtube.com/<wbr></wbr>watch?v=k5stK6y6atY ]
- Ownership - Individually responsible for the complete work.