Mekari is Indonesia's no. 1 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. Our mission is to empower businesses and professionals to progress effortlessly. Our products (Talenta, Sleekr, Jurnal, KlikPajak) have been used by tens of thousands of business in Indonesia.
To reach millions, we need more people like you: entrepreneurs, builders, owners inside the company who are eager to grow at scale. Join us to empower more businesses with technology.
• Collaborate with UI/UX designer and UX researcher to deliver useful and purposeful design.
• Work closely with product development team and comply with the project timelines.
• Participate in all project events related to design with designers, researchers, product owners, and engineers.
• Develop Tone of Voice and other UX content guidelines.
• Contribute to usability testing with UX researchers to gather feedback specifically about UX content.
• Keep updated on UX writing, content design, and content strategy news.
• Bachelor's degree in information system, IT, psychology, sociology, anthropology, or journalism.
• Minimal 1 year of experience as a UX writer.
• Comfort in switching languages (Indonesian and English).
• Energetic advocate of user-centered mentality within the team, divisions, and stakeholders.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Able to implement writing style based on UX content guidelines and principles.
What You Will Get:
1. Competitive salary + daily allowance
2. Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
3. Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
3. Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
4. Flexible working hours and remote work culture
5. Notebook Ownership Program
6. Friendly and dynamic work environment
7. Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia's no. 1 SaaS company