Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
- Bookmyshow is looking for a stellar Product Designer who is passionate about solving entertainment problems of its users.
- Key responsibilities would involve to scope, plan, and design activities from initial requirements to concept creation, interaction design, and development.
- Be responsible for design concepts across projects and platforms, and take a leading role in projects.
- Mentor, support and inspire other designers. Stay updated on the latest developments, trends, and thinking within design and technology and share your knowledge and thoughts with team members.
- Ship valuable and high-quality work without sacrificing speed.
- You’ll own projects from start to finish while leading various UX initiatives including running design sprints to define and explore and leading stakeholder reviews.
- Collaborate with different disciplines. You will work closely with engineers, product managers, researchers, and front-end developers to explore, build and ship your designs.
- You will help other disciplines understand the value design can bring to a project and ultimately build and ship the best products.
- Be a mentor to less-experienced designers and make your team stronger. You’ll provide feedback to your peers to help strengthen your team and Bookmyshow as a whole. You will help your teammates build context, strong decision-making skills and develop a human-centred design rationale.
- A designer with 3 years of proven experience delivering projects at the intersection of design and technology – this is a must-have!
- A skilled designer with a broad experience in projects and a hands-on approach to the design and prototyping of interactive experiences used to work with colleagues from other disciplines
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Must have experience in designing customer-facing or consumer-oriented websites or mobile apps.
- Must be proficient in Figma.
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly. Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.