The UI/UX Designer is a REMOTE role that includes oversight for product design from concept to execution. You'll own strategic UI/UX initiatives as you focus on a healthcare product that makes the world a better place!
In this role you will combine the art of design with the art of project management. You will work with design, product, and business stakeholders.
You'll help lead the creative direction. This includes working with staff to receive and give critiques, manage the design work and all associated artifacts, as well as:
- Oversee the creative output of the development team to consistently create high-quality products, in compliance with design system guidelines, best practices, and business requirements
- Devise elegant solutions for a platform enterprise experience, across lines of business.
- Make strategic design decisions related to core, and new, enterprise software functions and features
- Facilitate product visions by understanding and researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, and prototyping interactions
- Rapidly design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, from low to high fidelity
- Champion new ideas and methods of accomplishing stakeholder goals
- Attend product scope meetings, review scopes for estimate accuracy and design adherence
- Partner and collaborate with product management to deeply understand user needs, help define requirements with client, and proactively influence the roadmap with design and usability enhancements
- Enhance existing products, balancing schedules among maintenance activities (usability tuning, bug fixing) and new feature development
- 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Happy to work in a remote environment and collaborate creatively to make sessions as close to in-person as possible
- Experience working with multi-platform UX challenges with complex workflows and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly design solutions.
- Preferred: Experience in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Are an outstanding communicator and team collaborator.
- Are familiar with and have executed a variety of methodologies including 1:1 interviews, moderating group conversations, facilitate ideation sessions, or running live prototype sessions.
This role comes with excellent healthcare benefits! Visa sponsorship not available at this time.