Junior Digital Designer
We’re seeking a digital centric Junior Designer that has experience designing web products and a portfolio full of engaging and unique design solutions. The role of a Junior Designer at Wondersauce requires confidence in visual communication, a great handle on the most current creative programs, an ability to work within constraints, and an enjoyment of creative problem solving. If you find fulfillment in working with nimble teams to create something you could not conceive independently, staying sharp, learning new skills and software, and pushing yourself creatively, this role is for you.
- Work closely with UX Designers, Design Directors, and Creative Directors
- Collaborate across disciplines with Product Managers, Strategists, Creative Directors, and Art Directors, and Developers
- Confidently present your work to small internal teams
- Comfortable juggling 1-2 projects at a time
- Extrapolate and build upon an established design system or direction
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 0-2 years of design experience in an agency setting
- Mastery of industry standard software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch). Experience with Zeplin and Principle a plus.
- Good grasp on design principles and practices such as layout, color theory, typography
- Ability to follow direction and collaborate on projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work within brand guidelines while remaining interesting and unique
Wondersauce is the new breed of advertising agency.We started the agency with the goal of creating a company truly centered on human behavior. Wondersauce is focused on the complete customer journey and helping our clients understand the most relevant ways to reach their audience. Whether it’s digital, traditional, social, mobile, campaigns, marketing, point of sale, video, etc – we specialize in understanding your business and recommending the most responsible and cost-effective ways to achieve your goals. Wondersauce is a proud member of the “Made in New York” initiative (http://wearemadeinny.com/) and the Society of Digital Agencies (http://sodaspeaks.com/). Our work has been recognized by Time Magazine, The Webby's, SiteInspire and AWWWARDS.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Wondersauce aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human Rights Act 1993). The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.