Apply for this job
HappyFresh wants you (if you convince us you should be our Senior User Researcher!)
HappyFresh is the leading grocery shopping app in South-East Asia. We are present in multiple cities across Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
You’re passionate about users, and you want to bring their voices to the cold-hearted Product Managers to make sure everything that gets built, is built with the customer in mind. You are familiar with working in a multinational environment and have spent a significant amount of your career in South-East Asia and are now hungry for more. You are well versed in both quantitative and qualitative studies and are conscious that today the voice of the customer is fragmented across so many different channels. You’re highly strategic: you’re capable to think one step ahead and work today on what will be needed tomorrow. You have mystical skills of prioritization.
Below, the boring (but important!) stuff.
- Build research roadmap and conduct thoughtful research on company strategy, products, and services to help our growing base of users with focus on our acquisition and activation
- Autonomously manage and run multiple research projects with various complexities, ranging from tactical to strategic research.
- Communicate and deliver meaningful research insights in effective, innovative, and impactful ways to a variety of audiences; from the product team, supply chain team, to executive teams.
- Develop mixed method research studies that include the stakeholders in every step of the process from study concept to insight delivery
- Be sensitive to, and curious about the social and cultural differences across our markets and consider their implications for our value proposition and service
- Be part of a dynamic team that always puts the user at the centre
- Minimum of 1 year proven UX research working experience
- Having an education in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Ability to identify shopping behavior characteristics within a given geographical area
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Articulate communicator, fluent in English is a must
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers