Since you’ve landed on this page, you already know Hedvig is a mover and shaker in insurtech, and think you might have what it takes to join us. As the only loved insurance company in Sweden (in the world?), we’ve proven that it’s possible to disrupt an entire industry with people’s best interest at heart. But our journey is just beginning.
UX Writers at Hedvig play an integral role on our Product team. UX Writers and Product Designers collaborate closely and have an equal voice in the product development process. You’ll have the opportunity to provide strategic direction on high-priority projects, in addition to crafting elegant interface copy that distills complex concepts into clear, actionable language. You’ll work collaboratively across the company to influence and codify standards and documentation for UX writing, primarily focusing on the app and web experiences. You’ll champion our users, most of whom are not insurance experts and therefore do not understand complex insurance jargon. Your goal is to help them quickly understand the value of Hedvig and confidently make use of our service.
What about the role?
- Work with design, product, and engineering, to create the words that guide Hedvig’s product experiences.
- Shape (and scribe) user flows, interactions, messaging, and microcopy within product interfaces
- Communicate complex product features and benefits in ways that speak up to our users and help them understand and use our products
- Create strategic product narratives for a diverse product portfolio
- Write using best practices for inclusivity and accessibility for members in France.
- Collaborate with researchers and apply user insights to inform strategic decisions and copy direction
What about you?
- Native in French, fluent in English
- Have a few years of experience working as a UX writer or content strategist
- Are relentlessly user-focused
- Have a keen eye for detail in your work
- Can edit existing work or create new copy with input from our Hedvigers
- Can write everything the user experience requires, including navigation items, button labels, tooltips, headlines, intro copy, error messages
- Can embrace a fast-paced, iterative work environment
- Can integrate new design tools into your workflow
- Insurance or other fintech experience is always a great experience
What most processes will look like:
🔥30 minute chat with a member of the Talent Acquisition team to learn more about you – and tell you more about us!
👏 First interview with your potential leader!
📝 Case and case presentation or code test depending on the role
🎩Final interview with one of our founders or leaders.
FYI: We ask all candidates who make it to the first step of the process to complete a Personality and Logical Thinking test in order to understand your profile better. You will get to see your results and hopefully learn more about yourself as well!