Senior UX Researcher
RollWork, a division of Nextroll , is the leading account-based platform for B2B marketing and sales teams. We're looking for a motivated Senior UX Researcher to be at the very center of our customer centric design practice, establishing best practices, sharing knowledge across the organization and helping teams get more from research.
Reporting to our Sr. Director of Product Design, you’ll join our growing Product Design team bringing an innovative and hands-on approach to discovering insights, evaluating product experiences and informing product strategy. You'll be a foundational member of the design research team to help shape the research and design practice at RollWorks. Working across our products and with multi-disciplinary product teams, you’ll help them uncover the right questions to ask and the best ways to ask them.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop user models and frameworks ensuring that teams deeply understand who we are designing for and why
- Evaluate and benchmark product designs and experiences, enabling us to track usability and product improvements
- Establish tools, practices and protocols for conducting design research so that we have effective repeatable approaches to conducting similar studies
- Collaborate with other teams including Marketing and Customer Success to build deep shared understanding of our customers and users across the customer life-cycle
- Create flexible approaches to research that works with both fast paced agile teams and longer strategic initiatives
- Above all, always keep us true to one of our core values: Do right by the customer
Skills you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in user experience research, design research or design strategy with 5+ years of work experience overall
- Strong foundation in the use of formative and evaluative research methods to inform the initial opportunity, collect feedback to support iteration, and evaluate designs that are being prepared to ship
- Experience defining, planning and executing qualitative research studies across a range of methods including recruitment, remote usability studies, contextual enquiry, diary studies and highly skilled in depth interviewing
- Able to distill research findings into clearly articulated, actionable insights
- Excellent narrative-building and verbal skills, able to present research plans and findings to a range of audiences, from designers and product managers to executives
- Experience guiding and collaborating with others to help them achieve their research goals including working with PMs and Designers enabling them to effectively conduct their own research
- Masters or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science, Computer Science (or similar)
- Experience benchmarking product experiences using SUS or similar standardized approaches
- Experience using quantitative methods and data analytics
- Past experience recruiting and researching for B2B products and services or in the marketing technology industry
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.