Apply for this job
Who You Are:
You have 3+ years of UX design experience under your belt and are looking to take your career to the next level in a hyper-growth SaaS startup environment. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away. You can think outside of the box and bring brilliant ideas to the table, even if unconventional.
Meeting critical deadlines in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment is what you do. Rapid prototyping, hosting user sessions, and asking the tough “why” questions are just a few of your skills. To top it off, you wake up with the desire to learn and gain more skills within your craft, with the goal of being better than yesterday.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today and let’s start the conversation!
What You'll Do:
- Understand our varied audiences, and create and mature workflows that address their unique needs
- Develop relevant aspects of interaction across web, mobile and desktop applications
- Quickly prototype low and/or high fidelity interfaces based on an evolving set of requirements
- Obsessively refine decisions, and drive us toward perfection in our platform-wide presentation
- Maintain a current understanding of UI standards and practices
- Understand data driven design and be able to focus on engagement and conversion
- Continuously lean into the Polly brand, as the most modern platform in our space
What You Bring:
- A compelling portfolio of work
- 3+ years professional experience in roles with comparable responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in responsive design
- A innovative approach to problem solving and a commonsense approach to delivery
- An interest in the mortgage industry
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit & believe in the opportunities that Polly offers
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment
Polly, founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of mortgage and technology experts, is a fast-growing mortgage technology company transforming the mortgage capital markets industry. Polly provides a revolutionary, end-to-end capital markets ecosystem that lenders trust to optimize performance from rate lock to loan sale and delivery. Polly increases gain on sale execution, automates workflows and provides actionable data analytics for its customers. Polly is backed by prominent Silicon Valley venture firms including 8VC, Meritech, Khosla, NYCA, Fifth Wall, Base10, Menlo Ventures and Conversion Capital.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.