Senior UX Researcher
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced Senior UX Researcher interested in joining our dynamic and fast-moving team within a high-growth startup. You will operate across the full product lifecycle for B2C & B2B products. You work cross-functionally, obsess over our customer needs, and can enable our product and design teams to move faster through deep customer insights. This is an opportunity to define customer personas and journeys, develop best-in-class experiences, and collaborate across our teams to deliver on our mission.
As Researcher #1 you will be driving UX best-practices, implementation of tools, and evangelizing findings across the company. You are excited to represent a diverse set of customers across our marketplace, work on impactful products that supercharge Trusted’s trajectory, as well as develop the research function.
- Build a knowledge base that positions yourself as a thought leader and subject matter expert
- Communicate, advocate for, and socialize actionable insights in a clear and compelling way
- Conduct all stages of UX research: identifying, planning, driving, conducting, analyzing, and reporting out insights
- Use a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to apply to research questions.
Who you are:
- Customer obsession. Relentless focus on customers to understand their needs across their journey.
- Strong communicator. Able to manage multiple perspectives and clearly communicate customer insights across all levels and functions of the company.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and can cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Empathetic. You understand the importance of truly listening to your customers, team, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a UX Research capacity, preferably in tech, healthcare, and/or marketplace
- Research experience with the latest methodologies and tools
- Experience working across multiple customer groups in a B2B/B2C setting
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.