We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We are seeking a Product Designer to help drive great design across Relativity. We’re looking for a person with design thinking mentality at heart to work on a suite of exciting products in the Data Transfer area. You will help us to improve existing workflows and shape new directions for getting data in and out of Relativity. This is a great opportunity to learn in a continuously changing environment full of opportunities to grow.
In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop innovative solutions that address these needs while meeting business objectives, leverage the latest in AI and machine learning, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to drive the vision of our core product area, impacting the work of hundreds of thousands of Relativity customers.
- Own the execution of Design Thinking techniques to uncover and meet user needs and business goals.
- Own the iteration process, evolving and presenting ideas that explore the widest possible range of possibilities.
- Lead user and stakeholder research to develop a deep understanding of our clients and users, as well as their current behaviors and expectations.
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs to both internal and external stakeholders, and help vet and prioritize solutions in highly iterative and collaborative processes.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and assist in their implementation and validation via Agile methodologies.
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, lead the front in defining our standards for visualizations, as well as evangelize and help coordinate its adoption across our company.
- Experience working on the design and usability efforts for a leading B2B SaaS/cloud product presence.
- Experience in the field of document and/or content management.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience closely collaborating with product and engineering teams.
- Proven experience using user research to develop and inform the UI.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.
- Familiarity with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch, InVision, Marvel, or other similar UI design and prototyping software experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 3 – 5+ years of experience as a product designer, UX designer, interaction designer, multimedia designer, or similar.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving difficult UX and visualization design problems with intuitive and highly interactive interfaces for customers.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.