Senior UI Designer
At AutoScout24, we are in business to move the world. As an independent technology company, our team is diverse and agile. We foster an environment of learning from best-in-class leaders, whereby each team member is tasked with helping to craft our dynamic, product first culture. We believe excellence is achieved when we move, work, and win as one.
Our highly skilled UI/UX team is looking for a Senior Visual Experience Designer to help develop and bring the AutoScout24 brand to life. As our main point of contact in UI, you’ll work across platforms with our UX designers, bringing a holistic approach to our brand.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
- Bring iconography, typography, color, space, and texture together in order to help our users successfully navigate our products.
- Evolve our design systems for a consistent experience across all platforms, collaborating with the Brand team to ensure the AutoScout24 brand is effectively represented in our design system.
- Serve as design system expert for the UX team, supporting and reviewing UX designers on design system consistency, while clearly communicating our brand’s design system rationale.
- Define how the AutoScout24 design system coexists with platform standards such as Material Design, iOS and Human Interface Guidelines, as well as with our own legacy designs, understanding when design system rules can be bent or broken.
- Act as design system evangelist towards Product teams, encouraging them to make space on their backlog for UI improvements.
- Experience in driving design thinking, visual & interactive design as well as digital product design (mobile and web applications).
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools -- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch. Familiarity with basic user research methods.
- Experience with modular design systems, design libraries, and design system refinement.
- Strong communication skills that foster good working relationships. Ability to lead others in conceptual ideas and design rationale within a human-centered design process.
- Self-motivation and prioritization skills for managing workload and meeting critical project deadlines.
- Service design, experience design and other human-centered design efforts. Fluency in English
We are aware that great candidates don’t always tick a list of Qualifications perfectly. If you’re passionate for the role, please apply.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, up to 30 days paid vacation (depending on the location) and state of the art, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.