As a member of the E Commerce team at Greenlane, you will work with a group of talented individuals in a highly team-oriented environment to create the next generation of innovative solutions for Greenlane.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designers to join our growing E Commerce team. You will uncover user behaviors, goals, and motivations to create designs solutions that enables Greenlane to have the best-in-class technology. Your responsibilities include producing wireframes, user flows, prototypes and showcasing how to make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
Build a deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and design exploration.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to all project stakeholders.
- Producing wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production quality designs for different desktop and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and users to enhance tools and design new platforms
- Designing with existing, or creating new, design system standards, best practices, and guidelines
- Communicate design and strategy through compelling storytelling to various stakeholders.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and/or Figma.
- Familiarity with variety of user research methodologies and experience in designing cross platform.
- Strong storytelling skills; outstanding communication (written and verbal), presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial attitude, willing to work through all obstacles to accomplish tasks.
- A proven ability to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality and take complete ownership over a product or line or initiative.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Design portfolio with proven experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A degree in one of the following disciplines: Business or Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics. Experience with Computer Science is preferred
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.