UpHill is making healthcare safer by delivering clinical performance analysis software-as-a-service to hospitals. We're supported by Caixa Capital and trusted by healthcare providers such as Luz Saúde.
Today we're looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our talented product team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
On your journey with us, we'll kindly ask you to help us with this:
- Design, prototype, and develop new features and products
- Think about universal designs that can scale across platforms
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our user researchers, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across various surfaces
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to deliver high quality experiences
- 3+ years of UX/UI/Visual design experience (product)
- A portfolio featuring digital product design work
- Experience in creating high fidelity prototypes, mockups, user-flows, wireframes and UI screens
- Experience in designing on-boarding and sign-up flows, but also complex user stories, e.g. healthcare.
- Understand web frameworks, common patterns, user behavior and principles of user-centered design
- Familiar with agile development
- Experience in visual branding
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, responsive/HTML/CSS web design
Nice to have
- Experience with design versioning with Abstract
- Proficiency designing adaptable vector-based Illustrations
- Motion Graphics & Animation
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Health & dental insurance.
- New Macbook Pro and budget for peripherals.
- Flexible schedule, open vacation policy and birthday day-off.
- Budget for your continuous education plan, drafted by you.
- Contribute in decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company.
- Team holidays.
- Office freebies.
- No Corporate BS.