Working at Cafeto
At Cafeto, our greatness is achieved by the sum of our parts. We hire talented and ambitious people that volunteer their best every single day. We are inspired by our customers and being a leader in a booming industry that is regularly a trending topic. In addition to offering rewarding work and a career path gated only by an individual’s personal goals, we provide a work environment that is fun and cares for each employee.
At Cafeto Software, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking a UX/UI Designer who will design enterprise business applications that meet business owner’s and end-user’s needs. He or she should possess the ability to comprehend business requirements and technical limitations, as well as the ability to take data from user research and translate it into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Individuals in this role must be user-focused, analytical, highly creative, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
A strong portfolio of successful UI design projects is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with UX Designer to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Translate concepts into UI mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications, and articulating design decisions back to client and team.
- Serve as a customer advocate to ensure the highest level of usefulness, usability, and customer satisfaction.
- Authoritatively and intelligently iterate on designs, adjusting to technical requirements and incorporating usability improvements.
Our ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or an Information Technology field from an accredited institution of higher learning
- 4+ years of experience
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision and the like is a must.
- Experience creating or applying visual design and familiarity with tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in applying UI / UX design best practices.
- Expert understanding of UI design systems and applying UI design patterns.
- Experience working on Agile teams and the ability to evangelize Agile UX to team members."
Nice to Have:
Benefits and Perks
Cafeto has a wide range of *benefits for each of our locations that aim to provide comprehensive health coverage, life insurance and retirement / pension plans. We are a remote friendly company that provides you the choice to either work from your home and/or one of our locations. Our facilities are stocked with drinks as well as plenty of opportunity to have fun with the rest of the team through social activities, such as happy hours, and community outreach!