Junior UX/UI Designer
Join MicroStrategy global engineering team as Junior UX/UI Designer. MicroStrategy is one of the biggest US technology companies focused on delivering advanced analytics solutions in Business Intelligence space. Every day tens of thousands of professionals from companies like Netflix, Facebook or Adidas rely on and use MicroStrategy's software to make data-informed, better business decisions.
Tech stack: Sketch, Figma, Adobe, Principle
What we offer?
- base salary (8 000 - 9 000 pln gross, UoP) + bonuses (up to 10% of quarterly salary every 3 months),
- working in an international, professional team across the globe,
- 100% remote work (and option to work in the Warsaw office),
- comprehensive introduction to MicroStrategy products,
- modern office in the city center near Rondo Daszyńskiego in Warsaw,
- private healthcare plan with dental care (EnelMed),
- Fitbit + Multisport sports card,
- Apple hardware for work,
- flexible working hours,
- budget for trainings and certifications,
- individual approach to your career development.
What you will do:
- design both desktop, web and mobile applications that deliver engaging and delightful user experiences,
- generate workflow, wireframe and interactive prototypes to demonstrate your design and present them to the stakeholders,
- understand target user, evaluate current products from UX perspective and come up with solutions with high quality,
- closely work with the scrum teams to make sure your design is implemented at pixel perfect level,
- help exploring the concept of the next generation products,
- effectively communicate with the product managers, and scrum teams with the qualified design from concept to specifications,
- work with UI Designers to create a product style guideline to ensure the visual consistency.
Ideally we would like you to have:
- up to 2 years of professional experience in UX/UI area,
- experience in product design for software or apps (web, mobile or desktop),
- bachelor or Master Degree in Design, HCI or related field,
- excellent interpersonal and presentation skills,
- strong oral and written communication skills in English,
- experience in working with stakeholders from requirements clarification to design implementation,
- experience in creating information architecture diagrams, UX workflows, wireframes,
- experience in delivering design specifications and interactive prototypes,
- excellent knowledge of tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe, Principle,
- passion on innovation and ability to initiate discussions regarding new ideas,
- good understanding of the user centered design principles,
- ability to work in a fast-paced iterative design environment.
It would be a plus if you have:
- experience in working in an agile environment (scrum),
- strong interest in new technologies.
What's the recruitment process like?
- portfolio and CV review,
- 20-min phone call with tech recruiter,
- online tests: analytics, visual data design, English language,
- task + interview with UX Architect,
- presentation + interview with senior stakeholders.
Sounds interesting? Apply, we're looking forward to speaking with you!
*When applying please enclose the link to your portfolio or pdf.