Principal UX Designer
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Ring, Hilton, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently.
Zingtree is searching for an innovative and ambitious Principal UX Designer to help us design and deliver world-class products that are easy to use and super powerful. We are looking to fundamentally change how businesses operate by dramatically improving how they are able to service their employees and customers. This role is critical in delivering on those goals.
The Principal UX Designer will report directly to our Chief Product Officer and drive all aspects of our UX practice. We are looking for a person with a human-centered approach, a great portfolio of building successful user experiences and a distinct point of view on how we should focus our UX.
To be successful in this role, you will work autonomously, have deep empathy for our customers, be able to conduct detailed user research and build extensive relationships with our customers, create and build out our design system and help us grow our UX team.
What You'll Do
• Establish a strong UX voice in the company and align leaders across the organization on your
• Lead all UX Design projects - including design systems and components, UX architecture,
information architecture, workflow and interface design
• Determine the appropriate ways to staff/grow our UX Design team/practices
• Conduct Usability and UX (UXX) research - establish and maintain a user database and
communication with users, customers and stakeholders
• Collect data from usability sessions, surveys, interviews with customers/stakeholders
• Conduct qualitative/quantitative research and competitive/industry analysis
Define and Establish
• Design principles, patterns and components
• Personas and persona goals
• Measurable user goals and appropriate success criteria/metrics
• Product design that is aligned with brand direction and interaction design
• Great experiences with our product and engineering teams
• Design artifacts that help us achieve user and business goals
• User centric workflow designs
• Wireframes and prototypesImpactful UX and UI
• Accessibility for our customers
- 10+ years of UX Design experience
- Ability to produce solid UI Design
- History of creating successful design systems and leading UX practices
- Recent B2B SaaS experience
- Must be a team player, have a growth-mindset and be solution oriented
Benefits for Zingtree Employees
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75%-80% of dependent premiums on health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off for parents to spend time with their new child
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere (US/CA timezone preferred)
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $500 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
What We’ll Do For You
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.