UX/UI Design Lead
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are looking for an analytical, empathetic, and creative UX/UI Design Consultant who is excited to bridge the gap between data-driven insights and design. You're passionate about gathering insights to inspire and inform clients’ designs, and transforming those findings into impactful solutions.
You can be based in one of our major EU offices (London, Paris or Amsterdam) working with the Customer Success team daily, specifically with Success Managers, Solution Experts, and Data Analysts, and in touch with the global UX/UI-Customer Success team (three designers in Paris, two in London & one in New York City) and UX Strategist team (one designer in both NYC and London.)
What you will be doing:
- Solve UX problems with operational recommendations for our customers based on data-driven insights and analysis derived by Data Analysts and other Customer Success stakeholders.
- Create wireframes & mockups for customers using traditional UX expertise and Contentsquare data.
- Run custom workshops responding to customers’ UX/UI needs.
- Help enable the Customer Success and Professional Services team to identify potential UX/UI problems on client sites and validate using data.
- Collaborate closely with the UX Strategist team to help incorporate a user-centric strategy aligned with Customer Success and Professional Services’ objectives.
- Help create and facilitate knowledge sharing around UX/UI design theory and guidelines between Customer Success, Professional Services, and UX/UI Designers.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Professional Services to adapt our services catalog to customers’ evolving needs.
- Build the UX/UI-Customer Success team from the ground up.
Your skills and experience:
- Solid experience of prototype tools, specifically Figma
- Applied knowledge of UX/UI design theory through web design
- Solid experience of the Google Suite, especially Google Slides
- Project management experience, with solid experience with project management tools, preferably Monday
- Previous management experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deadlines strategically (previous agency experience)
- Team player with a great team spirit
- Enthusiastic & good sense of humour
- Regularly keeps up-to-date with design/industry knowledge and benchmarks
Nice to haves:
- Analytical / previous experience with marketing data & analytics
- French language skills
- Front-end web development
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.