We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI and UX design to join our growing venture-backed startup company. This is a part-time role with potential to transition into a full-time role. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and designing with a focus on users in the mental health space.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Translate concepts into user flows and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Figma.
- Identify design improvements and devise elegant solutions.
- Communicate with users, conduct direct user testing, and collect feedback through different channels to improve the product.
- Incorporate considerations regarding protected health information (PHI) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) in the product design.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Lean thinking - understanding how to build MVPs to validate users needs.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Figma.
- Experience communicating with users and utilizing different methods of feedback collection to improve the product.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Experience with front-end development is a plus, preferably using ReactJS.
- Graduate level candidates preferred.