Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Focused on improving the health and wellbeing of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around telehealth. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution gives students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to get quality care and immediate treatment and support for medical or mental health concerns, health coaching advice, from board certified physicians, licensed counselors and certified coaches. TimelyMD’s telehealth programs optimize team based primary care, clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality, patient centric care to the right students at the right times.
The UX Writer will join the multidisciplinary product organization and partner closely with the product managers, product design, and delivery teams to help bring our vision to help students thrive to fruition. As a key member of the design team, you will be responsible for creating our voice/personality across digital products and optimize all copy to instill trust, engagement, and delight. You will need to have an in-depth understanding of our customer’s journey and advocate for their needs across all aspects of the product lifecycle.
What You'll Do
- Invent and inspire customer experiences and user flows that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and bold by design.
- Partner with creatives, strategists, project managers, and other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all products and content types
- Collaborates across the company to lead all aspects of product copywriting including everything from error messages to short-form posts, to audio scripts, to health assessments, and more
- Utilize a deep understanding of TimelyMD’s product offering, the market in which TimelyMD operates, and the target customers to learn about content that resonates with clients
- Skilled at presenting objectives, design approaches, cross-functional collaboration and creative solutions to stakeholders in an articulate and persuasive manner
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work within agile parameters
- Confidently present project objectives, insights, and creative solutions persuasively to internal stakeholders taking feedback into account for possible revisions
- Develop content strategies through content inventories, current-state analysis, site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and website metrics
- Establish best practices and strategy principles through a UX writing content style guide, dictionary, and information architecture framework
What You Bring
- 5-7 years of experience in writing UX copy and content for eCommerce, and for B2C and B2B companies
- Proven success creating engaging content for students and/or adolescents
- Experience with hierarchical & graph information architecture
- Curiosity, empathy, and a passion for human-centered design
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design principles for commerce, mobile, mobile web
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate your approach and solutions
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and ready to create the foundation for growing UX writing as the organization scales
- Portfolio of writing examples showing your writing prowess
- Healthcare or educational experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s/University degree
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- No work on your birthday!
- Variable bonus eligibility
- Company-sponsored Health insurance
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Free access to TimelyMD services for you and your immediate family
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
This is a remote position. Reviewing candidates across the country, not just in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex. #LI - Remote.
Please note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us, as we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.