Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
Fast is working to make the internet easier for everyone, including businesses. As a User Researcher on our team, you’ll play a critical role in understanding what’s important to businesses and the people who work for them. You will bring others along as you work to untangle complexities our partners- both external and internal- face, and mapping out ways Fast’s technology can bring changes to life. You are creative, curious, and collaborative, and are unwavering in your desire to make sure we build for people first. Your work will inform teams at every level of the company and drive roadmap decisions. Come help us create an easier internet!
- Lead research for our Business product group, including identifying and prioritizing impactful research opportunities
- Work collaboratively with design, product, analytics, sales, and marketing stakeholders to understand our sellers
- Develop mixed method research studies to unearth problems we should focus on and changes we can make
- Include an array of stakeholders in every step of the research process, from research scoping to driving action inspired by research
- Produce research artifacts that are approachable and dynamic, so teams around the company can better understand our customers and how we’re making things better for them
- Be a critical contributor to the User Research process and wider Design and company culture
- Have a strong command of user research methods, and know when and why to use different techniques
- Showcase experience building deeply collaborative research, fostering a sense of partnership with team mates across your organization
- Be a clear and concise communicator, as well as an engaging and persuasive storyteller
- Feel comfortable making sense of quantitative and qualitative data, collected through user research and through product analytics or via other data partners.
- Bring best practices from past product-focused research experience with and for businesses (this is a nice-to-have)
- Bring a background in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field
Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)