Senior Product Designer
Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found.
Our product has that twist, now our design needs that shout. That’s why we’re growing our design org to set a new standard for the experience and aesthetic of weight care. We are looking for designers who are passionate about creating highly delightful, visually expressive, and user-friendly designs. If you enjoy fast-paced environments (shipping quickly), teams that value honest supportive feedback (radical candor), full leadership support to flip the design of health care on its head (squiggles and bold colors approved!), and the ability to bring your full self to the team (weirdos and norm-core unite!), then let’s do this together because you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
What You'll Do:
- Design experiences across web and mobile that delight our user (and our team!)
- Partner with PM to develop and execute strategies.
- Conduct research sessions with members on core experiences.
- Conduct workshops with internal and external teams to develop roadmaps and features.
- Develop experiences from sketches to pixels and work with engineers to implement.
- Help uncover solutions that optimize the communication between doctors, coaches, and members.
- Be a champion for the design process across the experience of our product and help coach other members of our team that might not be familiar with design thinking methodology.
- Develop reusable, pixel perfect design assets for product use.
- Create inspiring 'north star' design concepts that inform a future product vision.
- Partner with the Experience Designers, Engineers, Researchers and Content Strategists to craft deliverables at the highest quality in service of an initiative, e.g. animations, user flows, prototypes, presentations, and design specifications.
What You Have:
- A portfolio that demonstrates beautifully fun end-to-end work.
- A love for prototyping and iteration.
- Experience on both web and mobile projects. Expertise across both android and iOS is required.
- Experience with end-to-end product design.
- An outstanding portfolio with a proven record in visual and interaction design.
- Ability to demonstrate systems thinking and breaking down complex problems simply.
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity.
- Strong communication and diplomacy/stakeholder management skills.
- Self-directed, can work autonomously and lead others to deliver on a goal.
- Depth of experience in a variety of design tools (product design, prototyping and/or animation).
Nice to Have Knowledge or Skills:
- Excellent illustration
- Software development tools (GitHub, Jira, and Asana)
- HTML, CSS, and JS standards
- Sound Design
- Cinema 4D / Blender
What You'll Get:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.